High percentage of moisture content provides cooling pain relief
Gentle on skin (mild acidity)
Stong adhesion and high flexibility
[Do not use]
(1) Avoid contact with the eyes.
(2) Don’t use this product on mucous membrane, ulcer or open wounds and Eczema.
Ask a doctor before use:
(1) If you or your family are allergic to any drugs.
(2) If you have past history of allergy to any kind of drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
(1) Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
(2) Symptoms persist for more than 5 to 6 days.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints such as: stiff shoulders, backache, muscle fatigue, muscle and joint pain, strains, sprains.
Adults and children above 12 years of age and over:
1. Do not use otherwise than as directed.
2. Clean and dry affected area before use.
3. Remove patch from backing film and apply to skin.
4. Use the adhesive sheet included in the package to hold the patch rmly in position.
5. Discontinue use at least 1 hour before bath or shower and do not use immediately after a bath or shower. Do not use with heating pad.
Children under 12 years of age:
1. Consult a doctor.
2. Do not use otherwise than as directed.
3. Children should use this product under supervision.
1. Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
2. Protect product from excessive moisture.
3. Keep the zipper tightly closed upon opening.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
5. Use this before the date of expiry.